There's no doubt about it. Your business needs capital. The best way to handle the finances of your business is with a business credit card. A small business credit card will give you an unsecured credit line of capital. This type of capital may be just what your business needs to maintain its longevity.
Business credit cards are essential to many businesses. If your business relies on purchasing services or products, before being paid by the customer, then business credit cards are the perfect solution. Not only will business credit cards allow you to purchase the items that you need before payment, but also they will allow you to keep your personal cash flow separate from your business cash flow.
Many business credit cards come with out limits but some do. Make sure that you apply for the business credit card that best meets your needs.
Also, many business credit cards carry rewards. If you travel frequently with your business, then a business credit card that offers frequent travel rewards would be perfect for you. Make sure that you compare various credit cards and their rewards before deciding upon a business credit card company.
Setting up a billing system or another ACH processing solution are good ways to setup an electronic payment system for your business. Using electronic check processing is also a great way to reduce business costs.
Here are some various business credit cards
- CitiBusiness Credit Card - Offers no annual fee and a business size credit line.
- CitiBusiness with Thank You Network - This card has no annual fee and gives 7,500 points after first purchase
- Platinum Business Credit Card from American Express - The Platinum Business Credit Card has no annual fee.
- Blue Cash for Business Credit Card - The Blue Cash for Business Credit Card offers up to 5% cash rebate, has no annual fee, and you will get a decision in less than 60 seconds.
- American Express Business Gold Card - The American Express Business Gold Card is fee free for the first year. It also provides business savings through their Everyday Savings program.
No matter which business credit cards you apply for, you will need to already have an established good credit line.